We're talking nude (yes!), but with a creative edge (double yes!)...
Leigh-Anne took to Instagram on Saturday (30 July) after indulging in a super-pretty manicure by celebrity nail technician, Stephanie Staunton.
"A nude dream," Leigh-Anne posted.
"Thank you @stephie_nails always my little life saver!!" she added.
Stephanie is no stranger to celebrity tips, having painted the points of everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Rita Ora.
And we're loving this cute nude look, with the words 'fairy' and 'tale' on each of Leigh-Anne's thumbnails.
Writing on your own nails is pretty darn impossible unless you're ambidextrous and have a seriously steady hand, so if you want to copy this look, your best bet is to enlist a friend with good handwriting!
Then follow our tips below:
1. First, prep your nails with some gentle buffing and filing. Push your cuticles down, rub a little oil on them, then leave them for a few minutes.
2. Clean your nails with some nail polish remover (oil will ruin your paint job), then apply a base coat like Sally Hansen Double Duty Base Coat, £5.25, boots.com.
3. Next, polish your nails with two coats of creamy nude polish. Stephanie used Artistic Nail Design Colour Gloss Gel Colour for Leigh-Anne's mani, but we also love Nails Inc Nail Polish in Elizabeth Street, £14, boots.com and Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Butterscotch Sundae, £3.99, barrym.com.
4. For the fairytale script, grab a trusted friend, give them a nail art pen and ask them to attempt this for you. We love WAH London Nail Art Pen in White, £7, boots.com.
5. Finish with a glossy topcoat and you're done. Try Estée Lauder Pure Colour Instant Finish Quick Dry Topcoat, £15, boots.com.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!