And while we know she's not completely make-up free in this selfie, we LOVE her simple, clean make-up that looks totally natural, yet probably took hours to create!
Kimberley showed off her stunning look on the social media site on Thursday (23 June) while in the studio with her glam team.
"Natural look for first shot of today's shoot," the singer and former Strictly Come Dancing star posted.
"#natural #selfie #shooting," she added.
As you know, we love a make-up free selfie here in the Reveal office and are perfectly aware of the difference between 'no make-up' and 'no make-up makeup.'
And Kimberley's 'no make-up make-up' is the perfect example of how to look like you're wearing barely any slap at all... while you're secretly harbouring all manner of skilful make-up tricks in the background!
Below are a few of our nude make-up secrets...
1. The first trick is all about the base. For starters, heavy foundation is a big no-no – we want to actually 'see' your skin, after all. So, for an uber-natural base, try applying a light coating of tinted moisturiser or BB cream.
We love: Rimmel London Radiance BB Cream, £6.99, boots.com.
2. Contouring, shmontouring – save that for your Kim Kardashian Friday nights out. For this look, stick with a bit of cream blusher in a pale peachy shade and applied lightly with your fingers over the apples of your cheeks.
We love: Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched, £7.99, boots.com.
3. For the eyes, step away from your eyeliner and eyeshadow and concentrate on your lashes only. If you really want to keep it simple, brown-black mascara will do the job nicely, but for more of a sexy, Kimberley look, step it up with some natural (ish!) looking falsies.
We love (as does Kimberley, of course!): Eylure Texture 158 Lashes by Kimberley, £5.45, eylure.com.
4. Never forget your eyebrows. Any 'no make-up selfie' worth its likes knows that groomed, inch-perfect brows are the key to looking amazing with very little slap on. Fact.
We love: Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit, £24.50, boots.com.
5. Kimberley usually loves a red pout, but when it comes to nude makeup, colour-pop pouts are a no-go. Instead, simply slick some balm over your lips for a conditioned, healthy-looking pout; or try a pinky-nude lipstick, dabbed down with the pads of your fingers for a barely-there stain.
We love: Maybelline Colour Sensational Blushed Nudes Lip Stick in Pink Fling, £6.99, boots.com.
ps: You know what goes REALLY well with this kind of make-up? A classic, sexy plait. Just saying.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!