Yes, shocking pink hair might be super-cool, and yes, we're always going to love a bit of dip-dye, but for a classy do, that works for ANY occasion, Chloe's sexy little braided number is h-o-t.
The TOWIE favourite showed off her stunning do on Instagram on Wednesday (22 June), having sported it the previous evening for a night on the town.
Wearing this season's must-have bomber jacket and choker combo, Chloe looked as stunning as ever in her profile pic.
And what's one woman's 'hair game' is another's (namely the entire female population's) 'hair goals'!
So, if you fancy copying Chloe's high, chunky braid, here's how:
1. First, brush some dry shampoo through the roots of your hair to add volume up top. Our current fave? Charles Worthington Style Setter Dry Shampoo, £5.99, boots.com.
2. Next, tip your head upside down, scoop your hair back into a high ponytail, flip your hair back up and fix with a covered band.
3. Using the pads of your fingers, gently lift the roots around the top of your hairline to add extra volume.
4. Braid your ponytail, from roots to ends, keeping it loose and chunky, rather than tight and perfect, then fix at the ends with another covered band.
5. To finish, gently pull out a few strands of the plait to give a slightly dishevelled finish, then spritz with hairspray for extra hold. We love Mark Hill Freeze Hold Hairspray, £5.99, boots.com.
Girls' night out, anyone?
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!