The former Geordie Shore star took to Instagram last week to showcase her ah-mazing marble effect talons after paying a visit to talented nail technician Amy G in Essex, as she proved that nail art is back with a bang this summer.
Of course, it wasn't long before Chaz's Insta-followers and beauty-obsessives alike flooded her feed with comments and pretty much everyone fell head-over-heels for her new digits.
One fan wrote, "These nails are SO AWESOME," while another wrote, "I love these so much! Really different."
You said it, guys. Here's how to copy the look from as little as £4.99.
1) Charlotte has had some help in the nail extensions department but if you aren't a fan of acrylic, never fear - you can rock the trend on much shorter nails, too. To start, give your naked talons a slick of base coat; we love the Nailberry Oxygenated Base Coat, £14.50 which lets your nails breathe.
2) Allow the clear coat to air dry, grab the Ciate White Heat Nail Varnish, £9 (Khloe Kardashian is a fan, FYI) and give your nails two coats.
3) Alternate between the Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black and Silver, £4.99 each and draw on the marble-like streaks. They don't have to be perfect or uniform at all!
4) After painting the darker streaks onto each individual nail, immediately follow with a slick of top coat which will blur the lines slightly, giving you that coveted marble effect.
5) Be brave and nab some black nail gems to finish. Use a nail glue to stick three in a row down the centre of one of your talons for a bit of an edge and seal with another swipe of top coat for the ultimate in staying power.
Simples, right? If you give it a go, Tweet us @revealmag
Follow us on Twitter @RevealMag for all your celeb, fashion and beauty news!
Fancy winning some GREAT prizes? Check out Reveal Competitions here!