The mum-of-five proved she isn't afraid to switch things up as she ditched her signature big bouncy blow-dry for this dishevelled, half-up-half-down 'do on Loose Women earlier, and she took to Instagram to give us a close-up.
It wasn't long before the comments came flooding in and absolutely everyone became a little bit obsessed with Katie's new boho-inspired barnet. One of her fans wrote, "LOVED your hair on Loose Women today! And the colour!" while another said, "So beautiful! I want this!"
You took the words right out of our mouth, guys.
Of course, Katie's trusty make-up artist and hairdresser Mikey Kardashian (move over, Jen Atkin) was the mastermind behind the effortless braid but because we're total beauty-obsessives here at Reveal, we don't really need him to show us how it's done...
Listen up, listen up!
1. If you're starting on squeaky clean hair, give it a little bit of grip and rub the V05 Texture Powder, £3 into the roots and throughout your lengths. This will ensure the braid keeps its shape.
2. Starting from the sides, use your thumbs to scoop the top section of your hair up and away from the underside. You should be holding a section of hair that looks like you could sweep it up into a ponytail.
3. Again, use your fingers to divide the almost-ponytail into two sections.
4. Grab a few strands from the outer edge of one of the sections and cross it over to the other side so it joins with the opposite part. Do the exact same on the other side, but don't worry about weaving tightly. This look is all about the mussed up effect.
5. Continue to criss-cross small strands but stop when you get a third of the way down. Then secure with a clear hairband.
6. Grab a curling tong and wrap your loose lengths (the part you haven't braided) around the barrel for a total of ten seconds - then use your fingers to brush them out for an effortless, slept-in look and apply some more texture dust to the ends.
Follow us on Twitter @RevealMag for all your celeb, fashion and beauty news!
Fancy winning some GREAT prizes? Check out Reveal Competitions here!