Our response to this latest, must-copy hairdo? We are currently bowing to the genius hair handiwork of Fearne's hairdresser Nadine O'Toole. No word of a lie...
Fearne showed off her gorgeous fishtail braid while filming the latest episode of ITV's Celebrity Juice, in which the 34-year-old mum captains a team against her chum, Holly Willoughby.
She took to Instagram on Wednesday (18 May) after being preened in the hairdresser's chair backstage before the show. And we're not 100 percent sure why we love this fishtail braid SO much... but we really do!
Maybe it's the fact her braid looks so defined with all Fearne's different tones of blonde peeping through.
Or perhaps it's the soft, baby hairs sticking out all the way down her braid.
Hmm, no, we actually think it's the loose, twisted top of the braid that's got us really going...
Anyhoo, if you fancy copying her look – and may we suggest enlisting some help from a hair-proficient friend if you do? – here's how...
1. First, blow-dry your hair smooth, working it into a slightly off-centre parting, then grab a small section of hair from either side of your parting and pin them together under your chin so they're out of the way.
2. Next, scoop the rest of your hair to the back of your head, twisting the top loosely and pinning at the centre.
3. Once securely pinned, grab all of this hair into a ponytail and split it into two sections with your fingers. Take a few strands from the outer side of one of the sections and cross it over to the other side, allowing it to join with the opposite part. Repeat on the other side, making sure you keep everything tight.
4. Continue to criss-cross small sections down to the ends, then secure with a clear band.
5. To finish, unclip those face-framing layers and loosely curl them with heated tongs. Finish with hairspray and you are done. Phew, that wasn't so bad, was it?
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!