Earlier today, Geordie Shore star Marnie Simpson took to Instagram to show off her shiny new talons but she didn't go for a punchy coral or sky-blue like the rest of Celebville - oh no.
Never one to follow the crowd, Marns - who was just announced as the new face of Diamond Whites - matched her nails to the moody grey British weather but we have to admit, they look incredibly fierce.
The reality star captioned her nelfie (nail selfie, duh!): "Fell in love with the colour." So without further ado, here's how you can copy the look from as little as £1.
1. Have stiletto nails had their five minutes of fame? Marns seems to think so! The stunner opted for a chic and short squoval (square oval) shape by filing her nail straight across and gently rounding off the edges. Use the Elegant Touch Professional Nail File, £7.50 - it'll last you ages.
2. Give your nails a once over with an acetone-soaked cotton pad to remove any dirt or dust and apply a strengthening base coat. The Bourjois So Perfect Hardening Basecoat in Clear, £5.99 is one of our favourites.
3. Grab MUA's nail polish in Bullet (an absolute steal at £1) and give your nails at least two coats using the three-stroke method: one stripe down the centre and one on either side of the nail. Give the tips an extra lacquer to prevent chipping.
4. Marnie's talons are deliciously shiny and you'll only nab the look with Barry M's Plumpy Topcoat, £2.99. Again, give the tips of your digits an extra swipe and they'll last so much longer.
5. Lastly, apply some cuticle oil to help speed up the drying time. Healthy cuticles make for strong nails, too!
Follow us on Twitter @RevealMag for all your celeb, fashion and beauty news!
Fancy winning some GREAT prizes? Check out Reveal Competitions here!