We're talking pink and with love hearts adorned on her ring fingers. Pretty huh?
"So my amazing nail artist @nailsbyamyg_essex came around today," the reality star posted to Instagram on Monday night (9 May) as she hung out at home in her PJs.
"We decided to go for baby pink with the CUTEST little white hearts on 1 finger on each hand. Never been so in love in my life, she is the absolute best! (I'll get a better picture of both hands in the morning but check my snap chat they are UNBELIEVABLE!)."
Charlotte was lucky enough to have Amy Ganney of Amy's Nails & Beauty pay her a home pampering visit thanks to Secret Spa, a London mobile beauty service.
Obvs you can get a closer look at her nails on her Snapchat page, but in the meantime, if you fancy copying her look at home, here's how:
1. Charlotte's super-long, squared-off nails are pretty much guaranteed to be helped along by acrylics, so don't worry if your nails aren't quite so talon-like. Simply file yours into a neat shape, ensuring they're all the same length.
2. Gently buff your nails and push down your cuticles, then apply a clear base coat such as MUA Super Strength Base Coat Nail Polish, £2, superdrug.com.
3. When your base coat is dry, apply two thin coats of baby pink polish. We love Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Colour Chiltern Street in Baby Pink, £15, boots.com.
4. Next, grab a Barry M Nail Art Pen in White, £4.99, superdrug.com and draw a small white heart near the tip of each ring fingernail.
5. Finish with a glossy topcoat like Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top & Base Coat, £8.69, boots.com and you're done and dusted.
Pretty AND simple. The perfect manicure, right there.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!