Because we totally aren't ashamed to be envious of the toddlers themselves, here's ten times they excelled in the hair-stakes.
1. That time they fronted the Kardashian Christmas card.
We can't get over how CA-UTE Penelope Disick's tousles are in this professional picture which made it on to the front of the K-Dash Christmas card and don't get us started on North's curly bun. Hello, hair goals.
2. That time Penelope rivalled Khloe in the braid stakes.
This snap of Penelope having copied aunty KoKo's braids melted our hearts and proved that she is already a total fashionista.
3. That time Penelope rocked Minnie Mouse buns.
They may be coming a little loose, but like former TOWIE star Sam Faiers and Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall, Penelope proved that she is a total hair chameleon. How adorable is this look? We can't even.
4. That time North gave us baby hair goals.
Kim Kardashian lasered all of her baby hairs off (eep!) and recently said that she regrets doing so, as it made her look heaps younger. But it's OK, because North has got enough wispies to last them both a lifetime.
5. That time North woke up like this.
If only our hair looked as cool as North's when we wake up - it would save us so much time in the morning. Instead, we resemble something of a scarecrow and straightener abuse only makes it worse. Sigh...
6. That time they both joined the braidy bunch.
Penelope and Nori totally copied aunty Khloe's tresses (courtesy of hairstyling genius Jen Atkin, FYI) but you know what they say - imitation is the highest form of flattery.
7. That time they both channelled their inner ballerina.
How sweet are these super-sleek buns? If only our locks were as shiny. The hair envy is almost too much to handle...
8. That time North re-invented the topknot
By now you should know that North West's hair game is unrivalled. We can't get enough of this cork-screw-curl top-knot! Can we also get the number of her hairstylist, please?
9. That time North made an off centre parting really cool.
The Kardashian Klan are famed for their chic centre partings but even though she's a two-year-old, North refuses to blend in. Off centre is the way forward, people.
10. That time Penelope sported Barbie hair.
Question: Why doesn't our high ponytail ever look as cool as Penelope's? WHY?
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!