From lobs to waist-grazing extensions, sleek ponytails to slick backs, there isn't a look she can't pull off and her latest is just as lust-worthy.
Keeping Up With The Kardashians star KoKo took to Instagram to debut her seriously cute 90s-inspired 'Spice Girl' buns courtesy of hairdresser Cesar DeLeon Ramirez and the retro vibes sent social media into a meltdown!
Cesar and Khloe we're so in love with the look, they came up with around ten different names for it - Raver Buns and Space Knots are just two of our faves - but believe it or not, it couldn't be simpler to re-create...
...if you're following our top tips, of course!
1. To ensure your look stays put, run a 50p-sized amount of the Kardashian Beauty Smooth Styler Blow Dry Cream, £10.22 through towel-dried hair and blow-dry straight on a high setting. This will give your locks a little texture so the buns are less likely to unravel.
2. Create a precise centre parting using the end of a tail comb. Brush each section upwards and fashion a duo of super-high pigtails, then secure with a hairband in a similar colour to your tresses.
3. With one hand, hold the ponytail at the base and place your other at the centre. Simply twist your hair around itself to make a mini bun, and secure with a transparent elastic hair-tie. Repeat on the other side. P.S. Girls with thicker, longer hair might need one or two ties!
4. To prevent shorter strands from making a run for it, take a few hair grips (again, in a similar colour to your natural hair) and secure the buns at the base.
5. Finish with a good spritz of strong hold hairspray (preferably matte) and you're good to go!
Oh, we're just too good to you.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!