And in true Pricey style we're talking long, bright and very, VERY pink!
Katie took to Instagram to show off her latest manicure and while pink is a pretty obvious colour choice for nails, it doesn't means it's not a good one.
A great one, in actual fact. And one we love almost as much as Katie.
Nail trends for this summer include all manner of goodies like matte tones, metallic detailing, gingham and glitter.
But solid, colour-pop nails are never far from the spotlight and on the SS16 catwalks, we saw everything from electric blue at Jenny Packham to buttercup yellow at Creatures of the Wind.
Lesson to be learnt? Never diss the prowess of a bright, one-colour manicure.
Katie's almost-neon pink mani is a great one for summer and will work especially well on sunkissed toes and gold sandals...
But we can only dream of such balmy days right now, so in the meantime, here's how to copy her look on your untanned hands!
1. Katie wears her nails with squared-off tips, but for a more natural-looking shape, file yours into a neat, oval shape with slightly squared edges. 'Squoval' if you will.
2. After gently buffing your nails and pushing your cuticles back, apply a base coat to each nail and allow this to completely dry.
3. Next, paint two thin coats of hot pink polish over your nails. We love OPI Nail Lacquer in Flashbulb Fuchsia, £12.50, opiuk.com and Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Think Pink, £2.50, boots.com.
4. When your mani is touch-dry, finish the look with a shiny, clear topcoat like Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, £9, boots.com.
5. And for an even longer-lasting, glossy finish (with not a chip in sight), apply another layer of top coat a couple of days later.
Anything you can do, Katie...
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!