Whoever said nude nails were boring?
Charlotte is currently in Australia with some of her fellow Geordie Shore cast-mates to promote the 12th season of MTV UK's most successful show.
And while the reality star has been seriously missing her on-off fella, Gaz Beadle while she's been away, it certainly hasn't stopped her from enjoying herself.
At the weekend, Char and her mum were treated to some serious TLC at the Glamour Nail Bar in Perth.
And check out those talons. Nude, check. Nail art, check. A little bit of bling, check check check!
"Most amazing afternoon spent @glamournailbar," Charlotte Instagrammed on Sunday (28 February).
"LOVE my nails by the amazing @nailsbynicky_ was so lovely meeting all the girls," she added.
Nude nails are a great way to set off a gorgeous tan and when you add gold glitter and some gemstones into the equation?
Well, that's manicure perfection, right there!
Here's how to copy Char's look (just remember to add some subtle fake tan for the full, sun-bronzed Aussie effect!):
1. Due to the length and shape of Charlotte's nails, they've more than likely been helped along with acrylics. But if you're working on natural nails, first, gently buff and file them so they're uniform in both length and shape.
2. Apply a clear base coat, then paint on two thin coats of your favourite nude polish. We love Butter London Nail Lacquer in Trallop, £12, butterlondon.co.uk. The team at Glamour Nail Bar also use Butter London polishes. Just saying.
3. When you've created an even, professional-looking coat of colour on all of your nails, it's time to get arty. First, sprinkle gold glitter onto a couple of nails on each hand. Charlotte has gone for glitter on the tip of two nails and on the base of another two which is a great way to mix it up.
4. Once you're happy with your glitter, use tweezers to apply gold foil to one nail on each hand. You can buy sheets of this on amazon.co.uk for a few quid.
5. Next, grab a white nail art pen like WAH London White Nail Art Pen, £7, boots.com and draw a geometric design on two of your nails – the good thing about this is you can make it as simple or as intricate as you like!
6. To finish, apply a clear glossy top coat to all of your nails, then press one gold gem into the base of each of your pinky fingernails.
Easy. OK, so not THAT easy, but definitely worth a go, right?!
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!