By now, we're usually inundated with Christmas manis on the social media site, but the former TOWIE star has been the first one on our radar so far.
Thank goodness it's such a goodie – and a simple one to copy at home, too.
Lydia posted this snap (above) to her Instagram feed on Tuesday (8 December) after visiting Riva No.6, a pampering beauty salon in Portsmouth.
"Feeling festive. Christmas pudding nails. #Christmas #Nail #Art," the reality star wrote.
Cute huh? And a cinch to recreate. Here's how...
1. First, gently buff your nails, push back your cuticles and file your nails into a neat, slightly rounded shape, ensuring they're all similar in length – this is key to any professional-looking mani.
2. Apply a clear base coat to protect your nails from staining, then go for two coats of a festive, deep red polish on every nail, except your ring fingernails. We love Nails Inc Nail Polish in Tate, £14, boots.com.
3. On your ring fingernails, first apply two coats of brown polish. Try Essie Nal Lacquer in Chocolate Cakes, £7.99, boots.com.
4. When this is totally dry, grab an old eye or lipliner brush and dip this in a white polish like Collection French Manicure Long Lasting Polish in French White, £2.99, boots.com to create the brandy sauce on top of your pudding! Draw the bottom line first, then fill in the tip of your nails with colour.
5. Again, wait for this to dry completely, while cleaning your brush with nail polish remover, then dip this brush (when it's dry) into your red polish and dot a couple of berries on the top of your sauce. Next, draw a couple of tiny green holly leaves either side of your berries, using a WAH London Nail Art Pen in Dark Green, £7, boots.com.
Finish with a glossy topcoat, congratulate yourself on your fine work with a glass of bubbly and you're ready to hit the Christmas party circuit!
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!