The starlet - who missed out on the band's Japan trip due to a nasty ear infection - was back and on top form, may we add, at last night's star studded event. With a cobalt blue cat-eye flick and lashings of aqua mascara, Jesy looked every inch the beauty queen, giving us heaps and heaps of make-up inspiration in the process.
So with festive season around the corner we think it's time to ditch the browns, blacks and charcoal greys for a bright and bold look like gorgeous Ms. Nelson, here. The best part? It couldn't be simpler thanks to this How-To.
1. Before tending to your lashes, draw on the feline flick; we're currently obsessed with Make Up Forever's Aqua Liner, £16 which is a surefire colour match.
For a foolproof flick, draw a diagonal line at the outer edge of your eye and then drag the nib backwards to make the wing. Wedge it into your lash line to really up the colour intensity and wait for it to dry completely before you attempt to apply your lashes!
2. Give your natural lashes a few coats of the Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Blue, £1.99 and be sure to give the bottom lashes a generous swipe too. We can guarantee no smudging or flaking with this wonder buy.
3. Jesy's wide-eyed look is all down to a pair of thick and wispy falsies. Apply lash glue to the Backstage Beauty HQ Essex Lashes, £6 and wait for it to go tacky, then grip the lash with a pair of tweezers and press on to your lash line.
4. To open up your peepers even more, sweep M.A.C's eye liner pencil in Hi-Def Cyan, £14 along your waterline - go over it twice for ultimate staying power.
5. Complete your look with a smattering of freckles a la Jesy if your skin isn't dappled with the cutesy beauty spots already. Topshop's Freckle Pencil, £5 wont budge.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!