The Keeping up with The Kardashians babe decided to tone it down for Thanksgiving with her family including Kim, Kanye and North and model sister Kendall Jenner - and she totally blew us away with this soft, ethereal and super-feminine beauty look.
Kylez put down the smokey pigments and heavy matte lip lacquers in favour of a subtle pink lip and peachy cheeks and if you can't already tell, we're totally obsessed.
So without further ado, here's how you can nab her look - in five simple steps no less.
1. The Kardashian-Jenner clan are huge fans of the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, £28 for a reason. It's like smoothing butter cream icing onto a cake; in other words, it glides on effortlessly and blankets pores in an instant. For a stay-put matte finish like Kylie's, use a stippling brush to really buff it into your skin.
2. Kylie's sun-baked look is all down to a smattering of bronzer on her temples, cheeks and down the centre of her nose as this is where the sun hits naturally. Grab Revlon's cult matte bronzer in Bronzilla, £7.99 and blend blend blend to avoid muddy-looking features.
3. For post-workout-flushed cheeks like Kylie's, layer a peach-toned blush over the bronzer on your cheek bones but avoid carrying the powder on to the apples of your cheeks - that would be overkill. We love the Sleek blush in Life's A Peach which is a bargain at £4.49.
4. If you're seriously savvy, dot the blush onto your eyelids and with a fluffy brush, blend into the sockets. Alternatively, pick up the Clinique Peach Pop Eye Shadow, £16 and do exactly the same, bringing it up towards your brow bone for a perky, lifted effect. Finish with a single swipe of black mascara.
5. Kylie's mauve-pink lip is to die for and we've found a match in Maybelline's lipstick in Summer Pink, £6.99. The trick is to dab not swipe the lippie onto your smackers for a seamless, pillowy finish.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!