Smart move Pixie, we're not sure if this movie-star look would have quite worked with candy floss pink hair - much as we loved it while it lasted, of course.
Wearing a plunging red, floor-length gown, along with a matching choker and poppy brooch, Pixie joined the likes of Millie Mackintosh and Amber Le Bon at the Tunnel Of Love fundraising event for the British Heart Foundation on Wednesday (11 November) night at the V&A Museum in London.
And as much as that dress commanded a lot of attention, it was the 'Mama Do' singer's hair that really got us going due to it's super-glam, messy and oh-so-do-able nature!
Pixie has celebrity hairdresser, session stylist and close friend, Holly Rudge to thank for most (nay, all!) of her fabulous hairstyles, and we have to say, this mussed-up, voluminous ponytail is up there among our faves.
To work a similar look, first up you're going to need some salt spray, plenty of Kirby grips, a backcombing brush and hairspray. Then, here's how to get the Pixie pony at home...
1. After washing and conditioning your hair as normal, blow-dry it until it's about 80 percent dry, then spritz all over with some salt spray to add grit, movement and volume. We love Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray, £4.99, superdrug.com.
2. Finish blow-drying with a round brush to lift the roots, then part your hair into a just-off-centre parting.
3. Next, backcomb the underneath section of hair at the crown of your head, then smooth the top layers over and scoop into a low ponytail, leaving some front layers loose to frame your face.
4. Twist the sides of your ponytail up and over, then grip into place and use your fingers to mess up your ponytail.
5. Finish with a good spritz of hairspray (try the classic L'Oréal Elnett Satin Very Volume Hairspray, £6.70, boots.com) and you're done.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!