And by working two of autumn/winter's hottest beauty trends, the Saturdays lady could not have looked more stunning.
Frankie, whose sexy, tousled bob we're totally in love with right now, had celebrity make-up artist Celena Hancock to thank for her latest, super-sultry make-up.
"Mulberry lips and matte skin for @francescabridge today," Celena posted to Instagram on Tuesday (10 November).
Celena certainly knows her way around a gorgeous girl band face, having made-up everyone from Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson and all the Little Mix ladies to Mollie King, Vanessa White and all of the Saturdays stars.
To copy Frankie's matte base and dark, mulberry lips you'll be needing to arm yourselves with the right tools for the job... So, here's what Celena used to create the former Strictly Come Dancing finalist's look:
1. Begin your base by priming your skin to create the perfect foundation for the rest of your make-up to sit on. On Frankie, Celena used Benefit The Pore Fessional, £24.50, houseoffraser.co.uk.
2. Next, grab a foundation brush and work Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation, £32.50, illamasqua.com all over your skin. Celena probably used a medium, warm tone on Frankie, but there are over 20 shades to choose from so take your pick!
3. To set her foundation, Celena finished with Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Powders in Shades 1 and 3, £33, charlottetilbury.com. Use a light shade all over, and try a darker tone to contour your cheekbones.
4. For the lips, Celena lined Frankie's with MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Half Red, £12.50, maccosmetics.co.uk, so we suggest you do the same.
5. And for the perfect, berry-red pout, fill them in with Pür Minerals Lip Lure Hydrating Lip Laquer in Mystic, £16, feelunique.com. As you can see, this gem suits Frankie's skin tones brilliantly, but it's the perfect berry shade to suit most complexions.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!