The TOWIE star is very much a nude lipstick kind of girl, but if this is what she looks like with a dark, statement pout, then we'd be surprised if this wasn't a taste of things to come this autumn/winter...
Lauren, who celebrated her 33rd birthday this week, took to Instagram on Thursday (1 October) after having this gorgeous look created by top make-up artist, Katie Bishop.
"Obsessed with today's autumnal make up vibes by @katiebishopmakeup #MakeUp #AW15 #BerryLip" she posted.
We know Lauren's always top of her game when it comes to the hottest trends and she's bang on it with this dark, berry-toned pout, which quite frankly is the only shade to be wearing this autumn.
So, if you fancy getting in on the trend, pronto, here are our tips for picking the perfect berry lipstick for your skin tone – and making it work, every time.
1. Choose a shade that has undertones to match your skin tones. This means if you have cool, pink undertones and suit silver jewellery for example, go for berry shades that also have cool tones. Shades like dark purple, aubergine and deep wine are great.
Try Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Under My Spell, £6.99, boots.com or MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Labradorable, £21, maccosmetics.co.uk. ps: We have a feeling Lauren is wearing a MAC lippy but don't quote us on that one...
2. If you tan easily and prefer wearing bronze make-up and gold jewellery, chances are you have warmer skin tones which means you'll look much better in warmer shades that have more yellow or orange in them. Think shades like deep reds and maroons like Models Own Twist Up Lipstick in Very Berry, £4.99, superdrug.com.
3. For a gorgeously stained finish, ditch the liner and instead, after applying your colour, dab your lips with the pad of your ring finger. This not only takes some of the colour away, but also makes what's left last so much longer. Fact.
4. When wearing a berry pout, keep the rest of your make-up soft to balance the look. Like Lauren, flawless skin and perfectly groomed brows are a must, then you could either choose a subtly smoky eye similar to hers, or keep it really simple with mascara only.
5. Dark colours can make thin lips look even thinner, so if your pout is a little challenged in the size department, dab a touch of gloss in the centre of your lips after applying your colour. Adding shine is a great way to reflect your light and cheat a plumper finish.
TOWIE returns to our screens on Sunday, 4 October at 10pm on ITVBe.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!