The former TOWIE star took to Instagram on Friday to show off her latest hairstyle, created by one of her favourite hairdressers, Claire Healey.
We noticed top hair icons Jessie J, Perrie Edwards and Rita Ora sporting mini braids just last week and while Lucy's look is not quite as '90s as this specific trend, she still has the same reverse French plaits going on.
Lucy has been embracing her long bob since she ditched her extensions back in May and we love how she manages to wear it up in different styles.
Claire created this look for Lucy on Friday afternoon... probably for a date night with her boyfriend, Louis Smith. And we love how gorgeous it looks from the back. If only, we had a front view to pour over too!
Oh well, it's a good job we can totally visualise what it looks like.
Here's how to copy Lucy's plats at home:
1. Start by parting your hair in the middle, then take a small section from the front of one side and split this into three equal parts. Braid it together, working each piece UNDER not OVER the last to make sure the plait sits up on top of your head.
2. As you braid diagonally down to the centre of the nape of your neck, keep grabbing extra hair from either side of your braid, always plaiting the hair under the previous section.
3. When you reach the back, continue plaiting until you reach the ends, then fix it with a band.
4. Repeat this on the other side of your parting until you reach the other braid in the middle, then tuck the ends under each other and secure with pins.
5. Finish with a spritz of shine-enhancing hairspray and you're done. We love Pantene Ice Shine Hairspray, £2.93, boots.com.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!