The model turned actress ditched her poker-straight do for something with a little more substance in the form of these pretty perfect waves. Not quite a corkscrew curl or a beach babe twist, Cara's hair is something we reckon you should totally give a whirl - and it couldn't be easier thanks to these simple steps.
1) A minimum damage spray is essential when using tongs, wands or irons! Veil your hair in a cloud of Toni&Guy's Prep Heat Protection Mist, £6.99 before styling to create a shield against heat damage.
2) Using the Boots Essentials Large Sectioning Clips £3.59 separate your tresses into two sections. Gather the top half of your hair from the side of your head, twist and clip up so you can concentrate on styling the section underneath.
3) Grab the Toni&Guy Jumbo Tong (a steal at £24.99) and carefully wrap thick sections of your hair around the barrel. With an easy grip handle and a top temperature of 210º it's worth chucking your old hairstylers out for!
Taking care not to burn your digits, hold for a total of ten seconds before releasing. Once the underside of your hair has been tended to, it's time to begin on the top half!
4) The reason why Cara's look is oh-so-dreamy comes down to the deconstructed, outdoorsy feel. Very gently run a hairbrush through each wave so the finished result doesn't look too overdone.
5) Play on the 'I woke up like this' vibe and spray Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Dry Spun Finish Spray £22 into your roots and mid lengths. Ruffle slightly with your fingertips for added volume and a feminine, airy finish.
Festival hair = sorted!
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!