The actress channeled her inner señorita with the sleek, svelte do that was pulled away from her face to reveal her seamless, sun-kissed complexion and the most amazing diamond drop earrings - so glam!
When it came to her dress, Eva kept to the classic theme and chose a floor-length plunging number that boasted mesh detail around the waist and organza netting over the silk skirt.
The brunette beauty totally owned the red carpet and rocked a matching dusty red lip as she sauntered past the paps and shared a giggle with equally stunning pals Alina Peralta and Maria Brava.
But back to her tresses! With holiday season well and truly upon us, we think Eva's fuss-free 'do is the perfect style to rock on balmy summer evenings. Follow these simple steps to nab her timeless look in a matter of minutes. You're welcome!
1) For the classic centre parting, take a section of hair from each side of your head and bring to the front. Make sure they are relatively the same thickness.
2) Let those two sections dangle freely at the front and scoop the rest of your hair into a low pony-tail, then secure with a hairband.
3) Wrap the ponytail around the base of your hairband and keep twisting until you have formed a bun. Take a hairband and secure around the bun, pinning any stray hairs into place using grips.
4) Now you've created the bun, take the piece of hair you separated from the front and bring it backwards so it covers the top of your ear slightly. Using a number of grips, pin the section into your bun. Do the same on the other side until both pieces of hair are secured.
5) Half of this look is all about shine! Treat frazzled locks to the Redken Shine Flash 02 £14.40, paying attention to the front especially - et voila!
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!