However the American star pulled out all the stops for her appearance in London's Leicester Square and sizzled under the flashbulbs in this gorgeous red gown.
But her beautiful frock isn't the only thing we fell in love with as the bronde babe took the classic smokey eye to a whole new level with her AMAZING geometric look!
Amber's make-up artist went all out with lashings of dark grey shadow to create a graphic cat eye that blew every other make-up look out of the water.
Letting her peepers do all of the dazzling, Amber kept it clean when it came to the rest of her look and opted for a fresh, peach hued lip and a dusting of pink blush on the apples of her cheeks.
And even though the ethereal look is everywhere at the moment, we're itching to experiment with those harsh lines and vampy hues! So follow our five simple steps and toughen up your make-up routine for the summer.
1) The geometric eye starts with liquid liner - and lots of it! We love the 2True Effortless Eyeliner in shade 1 (which is an absolute steal at £2.99)! The pointed nib allows for perfect precision but a few smudges complete this edgy look. Starting from the middle of your eye, drag the nib along your lash line and dare to go big!
2) Once your liner has dried, it's time to get creative with the eyeshadow. Swirl the Real Tecniques Shading Brush, £6.99 around the NARS Sycorax Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow, £21 taking care to tap the brush for minimum mess.
3) Now comes the clever technique every celebrity make-up artist swears by. Close the lid of the eyeshadow and place the square container at the corner of your eye, angling it towards the end of your eyebrow. Using the container as a straight-edged ruler, buff your eyeshadow brush along the outer corner of your eye and blend in towards your eye socket.
4) Do the same along your other eye, being sure to blend the shadow into your eye socket to achieve that smokey, faded look.
5) Simply finish with lashings of mascara on your top and bottom lashes to really make your peepers pop.
Make-up magic, right?
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!