The stunning reality star paid essex based hairdresser Hannah Wieteska a little visit before heading down to the star studded bash and swapped her trademark cascading waves for a much cooler, edgier style.
Here's how you can recreate the her messy, undone plait in just five simple steps - you're welcome!
1) Part of Jess' effortless plait is about the height - and oodles of it! Ditch the backcombing brush and invest in a batch of Sexy Hair's Backcomb In A Bottle, £12.25 for loads of volume minus the damage. Spritz into your roots and work right through your lengths until you reach the bottom. It'll give you Jess' wind-blown look in an instant.
2) Rake your hair over to your preferred side being sure to use your fingers! Running a brush or a plastic comb through your lengths could reverse any volume created.
3) Simply split your hair into three thick sections and begin the plait halfway down your hair - this will allow you to pull strands out nearer the top for that covetable messy look. Then secure with a hairband in a similar hue to your tresses.
4) Using the pointed end of the Kent Women's Tail Comb, £4.20, gently tug at a few strands of hair from different parts of the plait and higher up, towards the crown. Make sure not to pull these strands completely free to avoid bed-head overkill!
5) Secure your red-carpet ready 'do with a blanket of the Elnett Satin Hairspray, £7.51 by L'Oreal Paris - the TOWIE clan swear by it!
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!