The TOWIE star took to Instagram on Wednesday to show off her stunningly sexy updo before hitting the town with the rest of her Essex gang...
Jess joined Chloe Sims, Lydia Bright, Gemma Collins and all the The Only Way is Essex cast and crew in Spain last weekend to start filming the 15th series of the hit reality show (which hits our screens on Sunday 14 June, FYI!).
The ladies have already been wowing us with fabulous manicures, gorgeous fake tans and outfits galore, and we loved Lauren Pope's silver hair rings which the stylish star wove into her braids on Tuesday night.
And now Jess' hair joins our ever-growing list of Marbs style ideas we sooo want to copy
Jess' do was created by hairdresser Megan Beth Wheatley at local Puerto Banus salon, Golden Tarts. Megan also, consequently styled Billie Faiers hair on the same day so keep your eyes peeled for her half-up fishtail plait...
In the meantime, here's how to recreate Jess' look.
1. First, blow-dry your hair straight using a round bristle brush to gentle pull your hair up and out as you point your dryer down the hair shaft.
2. Part your hair over to your favourite side, then comb it so it's as sleek and straight as you can get it.
3. Grab the front section of one side of your hair and twist it slightly then scoop it round to the back of your head at the nape of your neck. Secure with a couple of Kirby grips.
4. Next, take a similar-sized section from the other side of your parting and again, twist this round to the back of your head, taking it over the top of your first section and then fix it underneath with grips to create your ponytail.
5. Take a few extra strands of hair from under your ponytail and wrap this around the base of your tail for extra security, fixing with as many grips as you need to hold it firmly in place. Smooth the whole style down with the palms of your hands, then spritz with a little hairspray.
Add a golden tan, plenty of fake lashes and you've nailed Marbs glamour just like that.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!