The former Made in Chelsea star joined Diana Vickers and Lydia Bright at the launch of Dawn O'Porter's pop-up store, BOB By Dawn O'Porter... and Ashley's hairstyle was a real bobby dazzler!
Ashley looked amazing for the store launch on Wednesday (6 May), dressed in a floor-length, electric blue gown, with a pop of bright red lipstick.
And her hair was simply gorgeous.
"Hair in the comfort of my home thanks to @jameswilsonhair," Ashley Instagrammed, after having her updo styled by celebrity hairdresser, James Wilson, who also posed with her in the snaps.
James has previously worked with lots of Corrie and Emmerdale girls, including Roxanne Pallett and Brooke Vincent, so he's no stranger to a fabulous celebrity hairdo.
Here's how to recreate Ashley's do...
1. Apply mousse to wet hair before blow-drying your hair until it's about 80 percent dry.
2. Comb your hair all over, then part it in the middle, from your forehead all the way down to the nape of your neck.
3. Secure one side of your hair into a low ponytail, then French plait the other side of your hair, again starting at your forehead and working all the way down to the ends. Secure with a band.
4. Untie the other side of your hair and repeat your plaiting until both sides are tightly braided and secured with bands.
5. To finish, cross the ends of your plaits over each other at the back of your head and pin them into place. Or if your hair is super-long, you could try twisting them into buns instead.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!