Rocking a sheer lace dress covered in multicoloured embellishment and huge suede platform heels, Bey teamed the dazzling look with tousled, glossy waves that were styled into an elegant ponytail - and we're eager to reveal how you can create the look!
1) Using your fingers, run a few pumps of the Unite Session Whip Sculpting Foam evenly through your locks to give the your hair tongs something to grab on to.
2) Simply tip your head upside down and gather all of your hair into a high ponytail, securing with a couple of the Hershesons Clear Snagless Hairbands for maximum hold.
3) Take sections of hair from your ponytail and bring them forward so they are in front of your face. Then twirl each section around the Nicky Clarke Diamond Shine Styling Wand and hold for a total of ten seconds before releasing.
4) Be sure to spray each tousled section with the Sexy Hair Big Spray as you go, to pump up the volume like Bey's!
5) Finally, take one section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the base, being sure to cover the clear hairbands you used to secure the pony. With the help of the Scunci Polka Matchbook Bobby Pins, secure the section of hair around the ponytail, using around two or three for a totally secure feel.
Red carpet tresses in just under 10 minutes? We're too good to you!
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!
All the Met Gala looks below:
Copyright: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images