The TOWIE beauty took to Instagram to share a picture of her gorgeous Grecian style braid which was styled to perfection by celebrity hair maestro and good pal Bradley Cahill.
The amazing 'do featured a cutesy bun and side braid complete with a few loose strands for a glam look that wasn't too 'try hard'. And with our quick steps it couldn't be simpler to recreate!
1) To begin, separate the section of hair that usually frames your face using the pointed end of the Kent tail comb and bring forwards.
2) Scoop the rest of your hair into a pony tail using the clear No More Snags Hair-ties from ASOS. Wrap the band around your hair twice, but on the third tie, don't pull your hair all the way through. Stopping half way will create a loop so you can start on the bun.
3) Take another hair band and secure the bun. Then using the tail comb, pull out sections of hair from the bun itself and the underside of the hair for that messy look.
4) For the braid, simply plait the front section of the hair that you have already separated and tie the end with another clear band.
5) Using the 'Pin Me Down' black pins by Hershesons, secure the end of the braid into the messy bun using as many pins as it takes for a totally fastened feel. Spray your 'do generously with the Aussie Hold and Shine Hairspray - et voila!
If you don't have time to recreate Lauren's mane yourself, the reality star has collaborated with Hair Rehab London to create a set of clip in braids in an army of natural hair shades for fuss free primping. We're huge fans of the Clip in Plait, £9.99.
Khloe Kardashian has also jumped on the braid bandwagon, confirming that it's the only 'do to be rocking come summer.
The reality beauty shared this cute snap of her new tresses on Instagram as she posed with bff and Keeping Up With The Kardashians regular, Malika.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!
Who do you think wins the battle of the braids? Cast your vote!
10 reasons we want to be in TOWIE: