All eyes were on Kim Kardashian's 19-year-old step-sister as she hit the red carpet at the 2015 amfAR New York Gala last night (11 February), topping off her gorge make-up with edgy swept-back hair.
Make-up artist Rob Scheppy is the wonder man behind Kendall's flawless face but while he shared some snaps of the starlet, he didn't uncover what he used to get the look. (Rob - make like Kim's make-up artist and divulge a total product breakdown next time... pretty please?!)
Dying to steal her style? Here's how we're recreating it:
1. Kendall's a fan of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, £36.50, and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, £25. Together they give a matte, imperfection-free effect - similar to the finish she wore last night. She likes applying her foundation with BeautyBlender sponge, £16 - just dampen it then dip into your base and 'roll' it over the skin.
2. She's got some serious contouring going on (well she, is a Kardashian!). Cheat the look with a kit like SEVENTEEN Define and Conquer Contour Kit, £5.99. Apply the darkest tone to the hollows of your cheeks, extending it up towards your hairline. Sweep the highlighter over the tops of your cheekbones.
3. 'Load up the lashes!' That seemed to be Kendall's make-up mantra of the night as she worked a killer flutter on both top and bottom. In the past, she's raved about Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, £22.50, that's a brilliant choice for creating length, volume and curl.
4. Kendall stuck with a little neutral matte brown eye shadow like Barry M Eye Shadow in Dark Brown, £2.99. For eyeliner, it looks like Rob's used the clever 'tightlining' technique. Take a black eye pencil like MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black, £1, lift your lid up slightly then apply along your upper waterline. Like 'invisible eyeliner,' it subtly adds definition and makes lashes seem longer without looking OTT.
5. The super-babe's brows were winners too. We know Kim keeps hers in check with visits to brow genius Anastasia Soare, filling them in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, £15, - maybe Kendall's been stealing her secrets!
6. Oh the lovely lip! Kendall worked her red pout to perfection and as the new face of Estee Lauder, we reckon she could be wearing one of her top picks from the brand Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Carnal, £24. On a budget? Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 001, £5.49, gives a similar effect. Just trace round the edges using a pencil first. It'll create a beautiful shape, like Kendall's, and keep everything in place for longer. Try Kiko Automatic Precision Lip Liner in Red, £5.90.
7. End with a dusting of powder to set your finished look. The Kardashians' make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic loves loose powders including Make Up For Ever HD Powder, £15.50. We like the affordable NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder, £2.99.
First Mollie King does flawless skin and a fancy red lip, now Kendall. We want in!
What do you think of Kendall's latest look? Tell us below as the best comment from across the site each week wins £50!