The TOWIE star took a mirror snap of her GINORMOUS 'do while backstage at a photoshoot yesterday (19 January), before sharing with her Instagram followers.
Alongside her photo, the starlet wrote: "Big hair, BIG dreams."
Very glam, don't cha think?!
While Lauren normally styles her locks in beachy, tousled waves, this time she went all out by backcombing her roots for heaps of beehive-style volume.
She left a few strands loose at the front of her face while tonging the lengths of her hair into big, bouncy curls.
But Lauren did also have a little helping hand in the tresses department, adding in a few of her Hair Rehab London clip-in extensions. See, even Essex gals need a barnet boost from time to time!
Fancy getting the look? Here's how...
1. First up, wash your hair with a volumising shampoo and conditioner before applying mousse to your roots to help build body (we like Bumble & Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse, £21.50). Blow-dry your hair upside down for added lift.
2. Next, set your hair in heated rollers to create those big, Hollywood curls (try BaByliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers, £29.99). If you have long hair then use the biggest rollers in the set, or if you have short hair go for the smaller ones. Wind small sections of hair around each roller before securing in place with the clips provided. The amount of time you need to leave your rollers in will vary depending on the product, so check the instruction leaflet.
3. After taking your curlers out, mist with a very light coat of hairspray (such as GHD Final Fix Hairspray, £8.45). Next, style your locks in a middle parting before gently brushing the roots backwards, leaving around an inch of hair free at the front to help frame your face.
4. Now it's time to start backcombing! Taking the section you swept backwards and use a fine-tooth comb to gently brush your strands back on themselves near the roots. As you backcomb each section, spritz with a bit of hairspray to help keep things in place.
5. Next, using a hairbrush, smooth over the top sections of your hair to create a sleek look and help conceal your backcombing handiwork.
6. If you find any curls have dropped, use a tong with a large barrel to add a few more, before finishing with a final spritz of hairspray.
What do you think of Lauren's hair? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!