Could she possibly squeeze any more gold, glitter and sparkle on her nails? We think not!
Bella had her nails done on Tuesday (6 January) in preparation for tonight's People's Choice Awards which will be held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles and hosted by Mom actresses Anna Faris and Allison Janney.
And while we're going to have to wait a few more hours to see what the rest of Bella's hair, make-up and outfit is like, we're loving pouring over her mani in the meantime.
The Shake It Up actress' nails were created by the magic hands of Melissa J. DeLaCruz at Envie Beauty Bar in Los Angeles and we are totally in love with her bling-tastic look which includes gold leaf AND glitter.
To recreate her nails you're going to need quite a few different nail polishes but hey, a girl can never have enough bottles of polish, right?
Here's how to do Bella's mixed metal mani...
1. First, shape your nails so they are all the same length, then gently buff them smooth and push back your cuticles.
2. Apply a base coat, then paint your nails with two coats of metallic, silver polish. We love Seventeen Holo Nail Polish in Silver, £3.99, boots.com.
3. Next, grab some gold glitter and paint a thin coat on your forefinger, then load up your thumb and little fingernails with as many layers of glitter as you can to create a full-on, sparkly effect.
Try Revlon Nail Enamel in Gold Goddess, £6.49, superdrug.com.
4. Take a gold leaf topcoat like Rococo Gold Leaf Nail Apparel, £35, spacenk.com and paint this over both your middle and ring fingernails, then finish with an extra layer of chunky glitter on your ring finger only.
We love NYC Rock Muse Nail Polish in Smoky Gold Maiden, £1.99, superdrug.com.
5. Finally, when everything is totally dry – which could take a while with all those layers of colour and different glitters – finish with a glossy, clear topcoat and you are ready for action.
Awards season, here we come!
What do you think of Bella's gold manicure? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!