The 'Dip It Low' singer snapped a quick nail photo yesterday (10 December) while showcasing her fab nail art, which came courtesy of Laqué Nail Bar in Hollywood.
Christina's talons were filed into a super-long squoval shape and decorated with a fierce geometric pattern boasting a sunny yellow hue mixed with a denim blue and fuchsia purple.
(And we're not too sure why she's clutching a stash of lollipop clothes patches, but hey, each to their own!)
Her fancy mani requires a steady hand and LOTS of time, but if you fancy giving it a try, here's how!
1. First up, as always, paint each nail with a base coat to help prevent staining.
2. Next, take a bright yellow shade (like Ciaté Nail Polish in Big Yellow Taxi, £9) and a slim paint brush, and use this to paint either triangle or rectangle shapes on your talons, just like Christina's. Vary the position and size of your yellow shapes on each nail to create a random effect.
3. Once this is dry, use a bold purple hue (such as OPI Nail Lacquer in Push & Pur-Pull, £11.95) and create another shape on each nail, again varying the position. Leave this to dry, then fill in the rest of your bare nail with a blue shade (try Rimmel London Rita Ora 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Blindfold Me Blue, £3.69).
4. Make sure this is fully dry, then take a very thin paint brush and dip it into a jet black nail polish (like Essie Nail Polish in Licorice, £7.99). Use this to draw lines along the edges of each shape to separate the colours.
5. Once you're done, leave to dry before sealing in your work with a long-wearing top coat.
What do you think of Christina's nail art? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!