The former Geordie Shore star has also spilled the beans on her must-have long-wearing foundation primer and her go-to glowy highlighter, along with her fave lotion for sunkissed, shimmery pins...
1. "I use Nivea Soft, £2.49, every single day - I can't leave the house unless I have moisturised. I also use a face scrub twice a week to keep my skin looking good and fresh after partying at the weekend."
2. "I love using Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, £25, before I apply my make-up as it helps make it last while I'm raving!"
3. "I use Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter, £18.50, when I contour my face. I watch a lot of contouring videos on YouTube to learn new tips and tricks."
4. "I'm not a huge fan of fake tan, after watching the girls on Geordie Shore lather it on I stopped using it. But I love a nice shimmery, glossy leg, so The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil, £16, is amazing. It gives a lovely glow."
5. "I used to have tiny lips but now I get them filled by Dr Esho at Le Beau Ideal. Thanks to him I have plumped lips, and I apply MAC Lipstick in Honeylove, £15.50, to complement them."
6. "A girl has to smell amazing every day. My new favourite perfume is Roses de Chloé Eau de Toilette, £56, for an evening out, or Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette, £43.50, for day-to-day."
7. "My last and most important beauty secret is water! I always keep a bottle with me, and I hate fizzy pop because it bloats me. My car is constantly covered in empty water bottles, I have to do a big bottle clear-out every week. Water is the best thing... especially when you have a hangover!"
We spoke to Sophie while she was visiting Dr Esho at Le Beau Ideal.
What do you think of Sophie's beauty secrets? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!