The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star always documents her beauty looks with daily Instagram selfies, and we've been loving her recent defined and sculpted make-up.
Kylie's been opting for just a light wash of eyeshadow teamed with oodles of lashes, plus contoured cheekbones and gradient brows, all topped off with her trademark bold lip liner.
Here's how to recreate her look at home...
1. It's fair to say we're more than a teeny bit jealous of Kylie's flawless skin. To perfect your base, start by applying Kiehl's Micro Blur Perfector, £23, kiehls.co.uk, starting around your nose before blending outwards. The lightweight formula feels silky soft on the skin and helps to give a smooth surface by blurring pores.
2. Next up, use a lightweight foundation to even out your complexion while still keeping things fresh. We're fans of Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, £8.99, boots.com - it gives light to medium coverage without being cakey.
3. Kylie likes to rock the ombre brow look, keeping the front parts of her eyebrows lighter than the ends. A great product to recreate this look is Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse & Brush, £24, qvcuk.com - the creamy formula is super-pigmented to give a bold look, plus it's waterproof so it will stick around all day.
Simply take the angled brush, dip into the mousse and concentrate the majority of the product on the arch and tail of your brow. Next, using whatever is left on the brush, very lightly sweep through the front of your brow before combing through with a brush to help disperse the product.
4. Kylie's been wearing just a touch of super-pale matte brown eyeshadow all over her lids, along with a light touch swept along her lower lashlines too. Try using Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked, £14, debenhams.com.
5. Curl your lashes and layer up your favourite lengthening mascara, and to really amp up the look, place a few individual lashes just near the outer corners of your eyes (check out Eylure Fine to Full Individual Lashes, £5.29, boots.com).
6. Kylie keeps her skin quite matte, so apply a layer of translucent powder all over the top (Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder, £3.99, boots.com, is great).
7. Next, take a matte bronzer and sweep underneath your cheekbones, bringing it a little onto the apple of your cheeks too. We love Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder £23.50, benefitcosmetics.co.uk, which gives a very natural yet sculpted effect.
8. Finally, it's time for the lips! Kylie's pout is achieved with lots of lip liner, and rumour has it she loves MAC Lip Pencil in Spice, £12.50, maccosmetics.co.uk, which is a fab brown-toned, 1990s-esque colour. The key here is to slightly overdraw your lips to make them look fuller, so trace the pencil just above the edges of your pout before filling in the centre.
What do you think of Kylie's make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!