The 'Problem' singer has actually opted for a pretty wacky look with two braided topknots - very Miley Cyrus and a little bit Princess Leia, don't cha think?!
Clearly pleased with her look, Ariana posted not one, not two, but THREE selfies while sporting her new barnet... y'know, just in case we didn't catch the first one...
Now, it's not a look we'd wear to the office, but we do think it would be cute teamed with denim shorts for a picnic in the park (or maybe a fancy dress party!).
If you fancy getting the look, it's super-easy to recreate, just follow these steps...
1. For smooth and silky tresses like Ariana's, run a little bit of hair oil (like Moroccanoil Treatment, £31.85) through the lengths of damp locks to help nourish and condition them.
Blow-dry your bonce with the nozzle of your hairdrier facing down the hair shaft, then, when your hair is completely dry, run your straighteners from root to tip. This will help flatten the hair cuticle, allowing light to reflect off your strands better and therefore upping shine.
2. Part your hair in the middle and split evenly into two sections. Take one section and split it again so you're just holding the top section of hair near your parting. Keep this in place with a clear hair tie, before braiding all the way to the tips and securing with another hair tie.
3. Take your plait and wrap it around on itself to form a bun before fixing in place with bobby pins.
4. Repeat steps two and three on the other side of your head.
5. Finally, add a spritz of hairspray to keep your 'do in place all day - try TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Amplifix Hairspray, £5.50.
What do you think of Ariana's new hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Watch Ariana with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj in their video for 'Bang Bang':