Yes, this glamorous foursome all sported nude manicures to the GQ Men of the Year Awards on Tuesday (2 September), so you'd better dust down your barely-there bottles of nail polish, ladies, as it's clearly a must-have for autumn...
As ever, Jessie J led the way with her long, pointed talons painted a gorgeous creamy beige which suited her really well – literally because it was the exact same shade as her skin!
And coupled with her nude lips and warm, golden eye make-up, her beauty choices allowed her gorgeous dress and dark, shiny hair to do all the talking.
The clever minx!
Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan also opted for barely-there lips and nails at this year's awards which were held at The Royal Opera House in London.
Most people's attentions were understandably drawn to Kim's plunging neckline, but we also couldn't take our eyes off her fabulous matte nails which she perfectly matched with her creamy lipgloss!
Meanwhile Li-Lo went super-pale with her shorter nails (smart move) and slightly darker and warmer with her lips to add contrast and depth to her pout.
Ellie Goulding also looked stunning as she walked down the red carpet in a classy cream, floor-length dress with pale, pinky-white nails, natural make-up and flawless skin.
As you can see, all these ladies have different skin tones meaning, just like red lipsticks, there really is a nude polish for everyone!
Follow these quick tips to find yours...
1. Go for lighter nudes if you want to make your fingers look longer and slimmer.
2. Simple colours show up uneven nail lengths much more glaringly, so if one of your nails breaks, file the rest down to the same length.
3. If you are fair like Ellie Goulding, choose barely-there pinks, rather than beige tones as these will flatter your skin much better.
4. At the other end of the spectrum, If you have very dark skin, avoid greige as this will make your skin look washed-out.
5. Play around with different numbers of coats. One layer of a particular colour might look too wishy-washy on you, but try a second or even a third coat and it could totally transform it!
ps: Our favourite, pretty-much-suits-everyone shade is Butter London Nail Lacquer in Cuppa, £12, butterlondon.co.uk in case you were wondering!
What's your favourite nude nail polish? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!