Flawless skin? Check. Mega-watt lashes? Check. Perfect sunkissed glow? You guessed it - check!
Now, the former Hills star has revealed the contents of her daily beauty bag, including the perfect concealer for covering under-eye circles and the face oil that keeps her complexion in tip-top condition.
Here's what she said...
- I love A-Derma Rheacalm Soothing Eye Contour Cream, £12.50, as it helps to reduce any puffiness and bags under my eyes, which is a must-have for long days filming!
- I like wearing St.Tropez Self Tan Express Bronze Mousse, £33, if I am somewhere where I can't catch a natural tan. Their face moisturiser is great too because it gives a subtle tan.
- Australian Bodycare Anytime Balm, £13.50 - I carry it everywhere. It's a real problem solver for dry bits like my lips and cuticles.
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, £16.50 - this oil is amazing, it is so hydrating and just makes skin glow.
- MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer, £15.50, in their little pot is really useful for a quick fix.
- I really like AVON Supershock Mascara, £8.50. I usually wear waterproof, especially if I'm in the UK because you never know what the weather is going to do!
- I always have a Mason Pearson Brush, £24.50, with me to make sure I don't have messy hair.
Stephanie Pratt is a fan of Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil skincare products. Discover the range at Australianbodycare.co.uk.
What do you think of Stephanie's beauty must-haves? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!