There's been a bit of a ponytail theme in celebsville these last few days with Cheryl Cole going super-slick while filming auditions for The X Factor and TOWIE's Lauren Pope working her mane into a beachy wrap-over ponytail at the weekend.
And now Rochelle has joined the pony club with this little belter of a do!
Rochelle's locks were made lighter on Monday (4 August) thanks to her celebrity hairdresser Mikey Kardashian and some custom-blended Easilocks hair extensions.
Mikey Instagrammed a picture of her thick, bouncy hair in all its glory earlier in the day (below), before styling her new locks into a super-sexy, backcombed ponytail.
"And that is how you style a VERY full head of Easilocks into a show stopping power pony," posted Mikey.
And we have to agree. Sorry Cheryl and Lauren, but Rochelle's is definitely our favourite of the bunch so far!
Here's how to copy The Saturdays singer's look at home – with or without the extensions...
1. First, apply some mousse, then set your hair in medium-large Velcro rollers to create volume at the roots and big curls at the ends.
2. When all of your hair is firmly in rollers, blast it with warm air from your hairdryer, then leave to cool before removing your rollers and raking through your hair with your fingers.
3. Next, backcomb the crown area of your hair, then create a centre parting and loosely pull your hair back into a high ponytail, leaving some layers at the front to frame your face.
4. Fix with a band then take a piece from the bottom of your ponytail and wrap this around the base of your ponytail to hide the band.
5. Secure this with grips, then lightly backcomb your ponytail for extra volume and finish with some shine-enhancing hairspray like TRESemmé Ultimate Hold Platinum Shine Hairspray, £5.25, boots.com.
We literally couldn't love it more!
What do you think of Rochelle's fabulous hair? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!