Interviewing stars such as Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham as they arrived for The Expendables 3 film premiere at the Odeon cinema in London, the TV presenter looked chic and sophisticated in a black jumpsuit, fabulous heels and make-up to die for...
Laura showed off her make-up to her Instagram fans earlier in the evening, thanking celebrity make-up artist Justine Jenkins for: "doin me face for today's filming."
Justine has worked her make-up magic on plenty of A-listers including Fearne Cotton, Mad Men's Elizabeth Moss and Ashes to Ashes star Keeley Hawes.
She is also a cruelty-free cosmetic ambassador which we totally take our hats off to.
Here's how to re-create Laura's look using some of Justine's favourite cruelty-free products...
1. When it comes to Laura's slap, Justine often applies Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup, £27, debenhams.com to her skin as it gives a gorgeous, natural-looking finish which is perfect when you have a flawless complexion like Laura's!
2. To copy Laura's sparkling eyes, apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked, £14, debenhams.com to just above the crease of your eyes, then use an eyeliner brush to sweep it under you bottom lashes too.
3. Justine is a big fan of Smashbox products, so next use Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen in Black, £17, boots.com to create a perfect, flicked line above your top lashes.
4. Finish your eyes by applying one of Justine's favourite mascaras, Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara, £17, debenhams.com. You could even layer a few coats for an extra special, lash-tastic look!
5. For Laura's softly flushed cheeks, go for Hourglass Ambient Lightening Blusher in Diffused Heat, £28, johnlewis.com over the apples of your cheeks.
6. Then top off your look with a nude, glossy stain like Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics in Marion, £11.50, selfridges.com and you've got Laura's gorgeous look nailed – guilt-free!
What do you think about testing cosmetics on animals? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!