Along with her smouldering outfits and super-smoky make-up, Cheryl always makes us swoon with her dramatic hairdos.
And today (4 August) was no different as she swapped her tumbling, bouncy locks for a super-slick high ponytail.
Snapping an Instagram picture in the judges' dressing room, Chezza showcased her sleek bonce which came courtesy of celeb hairdresser Percy, who is one half of Percy & Reed.
We also noticed how gorgeous their dressing room is... we want those light bulb mirrors and crisp white sofas, not to mention those uh-mazing director's chairs!
But let's get back to her barnet - her swept-back tresses looked ultra-glam and showed off her chiselled, contoured cheekbones perfectly. Jel!
Here's some DIY tips to help recreate her look at home...
1. This look would work best on fresh hair, so start by washing your locks with a shampoo and conditioner combo aimed at increasing shine - try L'Oréal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, £3.99 each, which also help nourish your mane.
2. While your locks are damp, apply a bit of oil through the lengths and tips to help amp up the gloss factor. We like Moroccanoil Treatment, £31.85 - it may be pricey but it's fab for giving your strands a silky feel.
3. Spritz your locks with a heat protectant before blow-drying using a paddle brush, pointing the nozzle of your hairdrier down the hair shaft for a smooth finish.
4. Once dry, create a poker straight look by running your straighteners (try BaByliss Petite Elegance 200 Straightener, £24.99) all the way through your locks. This will also make your hair shinier as it will flatten the hair cuticle, helping light reflect off your tresses.
5. Next, brush your hair backwards while gathering into a ponytail at the middle of the back of your head. Secure with a white hairband.
6. If you're finding it hard to control pesky flyaways or baby hairs, try taking an old toothbrush and spray with a bit of hairspray (we're fans of L'Oréal Elnett Satin Very Volume Extra Strength Hairspray, £6.70), before using it to smooth them down.
Alternatively, you could use Ojon Rare Blend Tamer, £12.50. It features a mascara-style wand which can be easily stroked across any stray hairs to help keep them in place.
7. Finally, spritz the whole of your bonce with a shine spray. Try Percy & Reed Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray, £22, which also imparts a gorgeous scent - it's like perfume for your hair!
What do you think of Cheryl's slick ponytail? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!