The TOWIE star showed off yet another fabulous hairstyle on Instagram this week and we make no apologies for the fact that it's another belter of a do we want to copy at home...
Jess' shoulder-length bob has been getting some spot-on styling help these past weeks from her go-to hairdresser Hannah Wieteska, who also tends to the tresses of fellow TOWIE lady Chloe Sims.
We loved the rolled up chignon she showcased with super-smoky eyes and rosy lips on last week's episode of The Only Way is Essex.
And did you see the cute, bouffant do Jess wore to Georgia Kousoulou's Barbie-themed birthday party the week before?
This week's updo has been braided low around the nape of her neck, giving Jess a chic, sophisticated look that we can't wait to see on the show.
To copy her look (which isn't easy!), your best bet is to get a friend to help you plait the back of your hair. Here's how...
1. First, part your hair to one side, then start plaiting from one side, working each section of your plait under, rather than over the top of the last section (like a reverse French braid).
2. Work around the back of your head until you get to the middle, then secure it with a band until later.
3. Next, start from the other side and plait around your head until you meet the other plait in the middle.
4. Now for the tricky bit... Twist your second plait through the first (while it's still secured with the band,) then carry on braiding your second plait under your first until you get to the other side of your head.
5. Secure this with a band, then twist the ends and grip them underneath your plait, so they are completely hidden.
6. To finish, untie your first plait and finish this one underneath the other one, until all of your hair is plaited around to the other side of your head. Again, secure with a band and grips.
Sounds tricky? That's because it is, but hey, it's totally worth the effort.
And if you really can't master it, give up, take these pictures to your favourite hairdresser before a big night out and get them to do the hard work for you instead!
A much easier, if a little pricier, option!
Don't forget to let us know what you think of Jess' latest look below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!