Last month, Chloe Sims, Jess Wright, Lydia Bright, Danielle Armstrong and Ferne McCann hit the Spanish resort to film two special one-hour episodes, which kicked off the start of series 12 of the reality show.
Posing for a smouldering promo snap ahead of the new series, all five girls looked beyond gorge while flaunting their sexy swimwear and sunkissed glows.
And we couldn't help but notice how fab their hair looked in the image too, with the girls sporting a mix of bouncy curls, sleek strands and slicked-back bonces.
Stephanie Hayes, session stylist and salon manager at Matthew Curtis Hair Design, was responsible for styling the girls' tresses for their annual sun-filled vacation.
Here, she explains how she created each look...
1. I started by blow-drying Chloe's hair using a large barrel brush, applying a bodifying product to damp hair in order to add volume.
2. Then I separated the hair using my fingers, winding sections around at the ends. To create more volume, I gently backcombed the crown area and added some texturising powder to the roots.
3. Lastly, I finished by spritzing a shine spray all through the hair.
1. Jess had changed her hairstyle from long to a soft bob, but she still wanted to feel like she had a lot of hair. First, I used a medium curling tong on the underneath layers in horizontal sections. Then the upper layers were tonged with a large tong to create softer and bigger curls on top.
2. I set it for 10 minutes, and when I took the hair out I asked Jess to pop her hair back and give it a good shake to maximise the curls underneath. We brushed out the curls on top softly.
3. I finished with a wax for a soft, airy feel and more texture.
1. Lydia wanted her hair off her face. Using straighteners, I straightened the roots and curled the mid-lengths and ends for movement, up to the crown area.
2. Then I slightly backcombed the top area and smoothed over with a hair brush as she still wanted height through the top. We wanted to keep the sides quite fixed, but not looking too done with product, so I sprayed a tiny bit of hairspray.
3. I finished with stronger hairspray through the front area to minimise flyaways, and a sea salt spray through the mid-lengths and ends for a natural, beachy feel.
1. Dani has very tight natural curls, so I used a relaxing balm and blow-dried in small sections, working on getting her hair smooth from root to tip.
2. Once blow-dried, I added a soft curl through the bottom with a curling wand, working away from the face.
3. To finish, a tiny bit of serum was rubbed into my hands first and run through the hair softly. We did not use a brush as this would cause frizz. We just used hairspray along the parting to help fight against flyaways, and kept products to a minimum for style longevity.
1. I started by tonging her hair in small vertical sections, curling away from the face. I set the curls in clips for 10 minutes and then unclipped.
2. I gently brushed out the curls with a Mason Pearson brush. I gave her hair a shake to make it big through the ends and softer through the top, with her hair sitting away from her face, and I didn't make a strict parting to give a softer finish.
3. I finished with a shine spray all over and hairspray just through the fringe.
Whose hairstyle do you like best? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!