We usually spot the 'What About Us' singer with flicked eyeliner and bright red lips, but now she's switched up her beauty regime in favour of a more sunkissed look.
Snapping an Instagram selfie, Vanessa flaunted metallic eyes, radiant skin and caramel nude lips, plus enviable fluttery lashes and perfectly-defined brows.
In fact, we reckon her make-up is pretty Kim Kardashian-worthy - we all know the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star loves her smoky brown eyes and contoured cheeks!
If you fancy getting in on the action too, check out our top glowy make-up tips:
1. A great way to update your beauty bag for summer is by ditching heavy foundations in favour of tinted moisturisers or BB creams. Look for one with a high SPF to help protect your skin from the sun.
Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream Skin Perfector, £9.99, boasts SPF 30 and a creamy formula, which helps to even out your skintone without masking it. For a natural finish, apply using a flat foundation brush just in the areas you need it, rather than putting it all over.
2. A bronzer in summer is a girl's best friend! We love Clarins Colours of Brazil Summer Bronzing Compact, £30, which features two matte tones - one paler and one darker - which can be swirled together or used separately, plus a tiny shimmery section, which you can dab along the top of your cheekbones to highlight.
Dust your bronzer over the areas where the sun naturally hits, like your temples, forehead, cheeks, the bridge of your nose and your chin. As it's matte, you can use a bit too contour too. And if you find bronzer makes your face look muddy, try using a duo fibre brush to apply instead as this will deposit less colour onto the skin (check out Real Techniques Duo Fibre Set, £23.99).
3. PIXI Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Copper Peach, £12, has a great range of shades for creating smouldering bronzed eyes like Vanessa's, plus the shimmery shadows are mega-pigmented. The key to perfecting a smoky eye is to use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply your colour, then a clean fluffy brush to blend everything together. MAC 217 Blending Brush, £19, is great for this - celeb make-up artists swear by it!
4. While Vanessa may be wearing false lashes in her selfie, we prefer to use a hardworking mascara come summertime. Our current fave? Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara, £9.99 - it features a brush with both straight bristles and tiny spheres, helping to coat and define each lash. To get the most from your mascara, wiggle the wand from side to side in a zig-zag motion as you sweep along your lashes.
5. Nude lips are the perfect finishing touch to Vanessa's flawless look. To help plump your pout, start by lining your smackers with a lip pencil, going ever so slightly over the edges of your natural lip line.
For the colour, try Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude, £6.49, which is a super-moisturising, flattering brown-toned shade. Just remember to banish dry patches by giving your lips a gentle brush with a soft toothbrush first - flakes are a nude lip's worst enemy!
Do you like the bronzed make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!