The TOWIE star joined her fellow cast members for a Barbie and Ken themed party last week to celebrate Georgia Kousoulou's birthday and guess who won our prize for best hair and make-up at the party...?
Singer Jess and the newly-returned Lydia Bright both showed off pretty, pink make-up as they were beautified for the party by celebrity make-up artist Krystal Dawn last Wednesday (25 June).
And we were so busy oohing and aahing over Jess' cute pink pout, we totally overlooked her hair!
Unforgiveable, we know.
So, how did the Essex beauty create this fine, 60s bouffant with cute, flicked up ends?
With some nifty blow-drying skills and plenty of backcombing, courtesy of top celebrity hairdresser, Hannah Wieteska, who also styles fellow The Only Way is Essex gal, Chloe Sims' locks.
Here's how to get a similar look at home...
1. First, apply mousse to freshly washed hair and rough-dry it until it's about 80-90 per cent dry.
2. Then grab a large, round brush like the Mark Hill Big Blow Out! Extra Large Round Brush, £8.99, boots.com and finish off your blow-drying by lifting the roots and flicking up the ends of your hair.
3. Next, a great trick for creating an ultra-high bouffant is to fix half of a hair doughnut underneath your hair before backcombing.
Invest in a Superdrug Large Doughnut Ring, £1.99, superdrug.com in a colour that best matches your hair, then cut it in half with some scissors and grip one half underneath the top layers of your hair, at your crown area.
4. Backcomb these top layers to hide your doughnut and create plenty of height, then smooth your hair over using the palms of your hands.
5. Top it all off with a cute, gold headband like this Chain and Stud Gold Bando, £7, Accessorize or Coin Row Headband, £12.50, Topshop and finish by smoothing it into place, adding extra backcombing if you need it and spritzing with hairspray.
What do you think of Jess' bouffant do? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!