The former TOWIE star stopped by the Trafford Centre in Manchester last week (27 May) where she hosted a live BootyCamp while promoting her new health supplement, Mecktone.
And while we look less than perfect when hitting the gym, Lucy managed to flaunt glowing skin, fluttery lashes and a perfectly-applied bright pink pout. No fair!
Of course Lucy did have a little helping hand in the beauty department, courtesy of her make-up artist Ashley Parkin (@ashleyep83).
We spoke to Ashley for the lowdown on the products she used to achieve Lucy's look. Notepads at the ready!
1. To even out Lucy's complexion, Ashley used Laura Mercier Moisture Suprême Foundation, £34. "This is a light dewy foundation which is great for Lucy as she already has amazing skin, so it doesn't need to be too heavy," said Ashley.
2. She then dabbed a bit of Lancôme La Touche Pro Concealer, £23.50, under Lucy's eyes, before setting her base with Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder, £11.95 (a product loved by Kim Kardashian's make-up artist).
3. To complete the skin, Ashley added a touch of colour with NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna, £27, while sweeping NARS Blusher in Gina, £21.50, across her cheeks, finishing by highlighting with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, £23.
4. Ashley didn't use black eyeliner for this look as she wanted to keep the eyes looking light and fresh. Instead, she swept a cream base by Calvin Klein over Lucy's lids before adding MAC Eyeshadow in Angel Flame (this was limited edition, so try the shade All That Glitters, £12.50, instead).
She also used a cream coloured eye pencil by Chanel just on the inner waterline to help open up her peepers, while giving a flirty flutter with Ardell Natural Style Lashes, £5.49.
5. To create a long-lasting bright pout, Ashley first lined Lucy's smackers with MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta, £12, before filling in with MAC Lipstick in Embrace Me (this was also limited edition, so try the shade Candy Yum-Yum, £15).
6. Finally, Ashley smoothed Scott Barnes Body Bling Original Moisturizing Shimmering Body Lotion, £27.99, across Lucy's arms and décolletage to give a healthy glow.
What do you think of Lucy's make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!