The Made In Chelsea star - who is an advocate of cruelty-free products - is the first celebrity ambassador for the Australian brand, which uses natural tanning actives to create a golden faux glow.
And unsurprisingly Lucy looks gorgeous in the campaign shots, showing off her flat tum in a white crop top teamed with an itsy-bitsy pair of coral printed shorts.
The starlet accessorised with a dainty initial necklace while styling her brunette locks in loose, tousled waves, finishing with a metallic smoky eye and a slick of nude gloss.
Lucy is currently in New York with the rest of the Chelsea clan, filming a six-part spin-off series titled Made In Chelsea: New York, which is set to air this summer.
And we're sure she's brought her tanning stash with her to help keep her bronzed complexion topped up while she's in the Big Apple!
Want to steal her look? Check out Lucy's top tips for a golden glow:
- Start by exfoliating your skin so you have a smooth base to start with.
- Apply the tanner in small amounts and work on to the skin gently as you would a moisturiser, this way you'll reduce the chance of leaving any marks.
- It's always useful to use a tanning mitt when applying at home by yourself, as this makes for a smoother application and you wont be left with any of the tanner on your palms.
- Keep skin moisturised so that it does not dry out, this also helps maintain your tan so that it looks great and lasts longer.
- Look for a tanner with natural ingredients, I use Skinny Tan because it has no harsh chemicals and uses a 100% natural DHA tanning active. It has a gorgeous smell too, unlike other fake tanners.
- If you plan to shave or wax, do this no less than 24 hours before you tan.
- I find it best to apply tan at night as this way it doesn't disturb my daily routine, and the tan is developed well by the next morning.
- If you do decide to tan in the day, wear dark loose fitting clothing. This way you won't visibly stain your clothes or have patchy marks from anything too tight fitting.
- Shower with warm water when using fake tan - water that's too hot may result in your tan fading faster.
Lucy Watson is the celebrity brand ambassador for Skinny Tan. Find out more at skinnytan.co.uk.
What do you think of Lucy's campaign pictures? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!