The 'Call My Name' singer made an entrance at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival to attend the premiere of new flick Foxcatcher, which stars Channing Tatum and Steve Carell.
Gorgeous Cheryl pulled out all the stops in her ravishing Monique Lhuillier dress which featured a cinched-in waist and a high-low hemline, complete with a floor-trailing train. Wowsa!
But it wasn't just her fancy frock which made a statement - her fabulous barnet did too!
Chezza whipped her highlighted tresses into an oh-so-chic low slung chignon, which looked beautiful paired with her stunning outfit.
The mastermind behind her tresses was celebrity hair stylist Wendy Iles, who has also tended to the locks of Heidi Klum and Rita Ora.
Now this hairstyle is a pretty hard one to recreate, but if you fancy getting a similar look, here's how!
1. This style works best if your hair is super-long like Cheryl's. Wash and condition your locks before adding mousse to the roots for added volume.
2. Create a centre parting, then, starting about half-way down the top of your head, take one-inch sections of hair and backcomb to create a beehive.
3. Cover up your backcombing by gently smoothing over the top section with a hairbrush, but don't pull too hard as you don't want to undo your work! Set in place with a light spritzing of hairspray - Cheryl used L'Oréal Paris Elnett Hairspray, £6.60.
4. Now for the tricky part! Gather your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck, but don't tie into place. Next, starting at the tip of your ponytail, slowly begin to roll your hair upwards on itself. Keep going until you reach your head, so it begins to form a bun.
5. Using bobby pins (you'll need a lot of them!), secure into place before fixing with hairspray. Finally, pull out a couple of strands at the front of your head on either side of your parting to help frame your face.
What do you think of Cheryl's hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!