But just as we were starting to get jealous of her pro liner skills, it turns out she struggles with her flicks just like the rest of us!
Luckily for Lucy yesterday (29 April) was a good eyeliner day, which she documented by posting a snap of her handiwork on Twitter.
Alongside her pic, the starlet wrote: "You know when you have days when you nail your eyeliner. Yeah this is one of them"
Clearly proud of her feline flick, she later added: "I literally don't want to take off my eyeliner haha. I know it will never be the same again"
Yep, we know the feeling!
We have to admit her eyeliner did look immaculate, with a thin line in the inner corner which gradually became thicker before turning into the perfect wing. Lucy, we salute you!
And Lucy's previously admitted to Reveal that she loves to use Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner, £16. "I've learnt how to do an eyeliner flick, I never used to be able to do that," she said.
Fancy rocking perfect liner just like Lucy? Check out our top tips:
- Draw your flick with your eye open, looking straight into a mirror.
- Imagine a line continuing up from your lower lashline - this is great for showing where your flick should be.
- Start by drawing a tiny dot where you want your flick to end, before dragging down to the outer corner of your peeper to form a line. You might find it easier to do this using an angled brush (such as MAC 263 Small Angle Brush, £16.50).
- Trace a line across your upper lashline. Join your flick to this line to form a triangle shape before filling in.
- If all else fails, just stick a Post-it note where you want your flick to be. Use this as a guide to draw your wing before whipping it off to reveal a crisp, clean line. It's our favourite eyeliner trick!
Are you a pro at winged liner? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!