This kind of make-up may not sit with the usual TOWIE look of full-on lashes, contoured cheeks and an expertly lined pout (which we love if done correctly, a la Jess Wright), but nude make-up is a big hit for spring and if it's being embraced by these Essex ladies, it's definitely a trend to look out for.
"Simple hair, simple make up... BIG cheesy smile," Lauren posted along with this selfie yesterday (17 March) and we have to say, we don't think she's ever looked prettier.
With not a false lash in sight, Lauren has stuck with simple black mascara, dewy foundation, softly blended eyeliner and nude lipstick – a look we hold very dear to our hearts as it's youthful, simple and more importantly, quick to do at home...
Amy Childs also chose natural make-up when she attended the TRIC Awards last week (11 March).
This is the perfect make-up for her new, shoulder-length hair and Amy looked sophisticated and super-feminine as she flashed big smiles for the cameras in her Jade dress, £70, amychildsofficial.co.uk...
Nude make-up is a given every season, but we're far more used to seeing it on the likes of Kylie Minogue, Jennifer Aniston and Sienna Miller.
Not on such glamorous, make-up loving girls as these two.
But they've both nailed the look and here's why...
1. They've not let their brows go wild. While keeping their make-up fresh and natural, both girls have spent time perfecting their eyebrows which is key.
2. Their complexions are the focus, rather than their foundations. Both are lucky enough to have great skin to start with, but anyone can recreate a healthy base with a radiance-enhancing foundation, tinted moisturiser or BB cream.
We love Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20, £33.50, uk.spacenk.com which has all the benefits of the original tinted moisturiser, but with a little more coverage.
3. Both Lauren and Amy have gone for very subtle blushers, rather than full-on bronzer, giving a more natural glow to their faces. Dust yours lightly over the apples of your cheeks only, leaving the contouring for another day...
4. Their eyes have been lined with either a shadow or soft, slightly smudged pencil. This gives a much less harsh line than you'd get with liquid liner, for example.
And as we said before, false lashes are a no-no.
5. Last but not least, their lips have been given a smudge of nude lipstick or, in Amy's case, gloss. Don't line your lips, or bother with a brush either. Simply apply your colour straight to your lips, then dab it down with your finger for a super-natural, stained finish.
What do you think of the TOWIE take on nude make-up? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!