Finding the perfect colours to complement a bright, canary yellow dress isn't easy, but Rita made it look exactly that as she bossed the red carpet with boyfriend, Calvin Harris at London's 02 Arena on Wednesday...
This year's Brits were a super-glamorous affair with Laura Whitmore, Zoe Hardman, Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley and Pixie Lott all rocking some of our favourite red carpet gowns for the occasion.
But Rita definitely stood out the most in a floor-length yellow Prada frock, which was embellished with oversized emerald green jewels around the sides and across her back.
Not, you might think, the easiest outfit to work with when it comes to creating the perfect make-up look...
Rita, however, got it totally spot on, by picking out accents of soft green and yellow in her make-up as well as her outfit.
She even matched her nails with the overall look by choosing to wear a green-gold metallic polish over her long, stiletto-shaped talons.
By going soft and feminine with the whole look, the 'Hot Right Now' singer turned what could easily have been a lurid combination of 'never wear those' make-up colours into a gorgeous, wearable look we all went to copy.
1. First, apply your favourite base, then get to work on those beautiful eyes.
Apply a mid-toned green shadow like Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow in No. 5, £6.99, boots.com over your eyelids.
Apply it to just above the socket line, deepening the shadow at your lashline and softening it out at the edges, then take the same shade under your bottom lashes to create a soft line.
If you're not the best at applying shadow in a nice thin line, try Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer in Emerald Sparkle, £3.99, boots.com instead.
2. Next, grab a sparkly yellow eyeshadow like Mac Pigment in Golden Yellow, £17, maccosmetics.co.uk and blend a small amount into the inner corners of your eyes to make them really sparkle.
3. Finish your eyes with plenty of mascara and a line of black kohl along the top and bottom waterline. We love Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara, £17.50, boots.com and Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black, £15, houseoffraser.co.uk.
4. When it comes to your lips and cheeks, stick with a soft blush and nude lips courtesy of something like Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in No. 113, £5.49, boots.com. By keeping colour on the eyes only, you'll help them really pop.
5. To finish, choose a metallic golden-green nail polish and paint your nails with two thin coats of colour for a thick, glossy finish. Try Accessorize Nail Polish in Oil Slick Ultra Marine Green, £3.95, superdrug.com.
Let us know what you think of Rita's green goddess look below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!