The popstar, who has recently returned to the music industry, took to Instagram to show off some seriously fierce nail art, which featured a hot pink and Barbie pink leopard print pattern – the hues have even been alternated on each finger. Very clever!
Lily's fab nails were created by celeb nail artist Michelle Humphrey, who in the past has created eye-catching talon patterns for the likes of Olivia Palermo, Lana Del Rey and Mollie King. Lily is a huge fan and is often seen sporting Michelle's designs.
Although it's unlikely that we will ever get to have our own nails done by Michelle, it doesn't mean we can't copy this striking leopard print design...
1. Shape your nails with a file so that each one is an even, slightly rounded, shape.
2. Grab a good base coat to protect your nails from colour stains – we love this Rimmel London Nail Nurse Base & Top Coat 5 in 1, £4.49, as it doubles up as both a base coat and top coat!
3. Once that's dried, paint each nail with a pink shade. If you want to alternate the colours like Lily's, then try out Barry M's Shocking Pink, £2.99, for a hot pink shade and Revlon ColourStay Enamel in Passionate Pink, £7.99, for your Barbie pink hue. Apply two coats for a nice, even finish.
4. Now for the leopard print. This bit is a tad tricky, but the best way to do it is with a nail pen like this Models Own Nail Art Pen, £6 – Pastel Pink and Pink shades are both great pinks to use.
Using the nib, carefully draw out leopard print shape circles on each nail – the good thing about leopard print is that each spot doesn't have to look even , so don't worry if they are all different shapes and sizes. Place a few dots on spaces around the circles to complete the pattern.
5. To finish, add another slick of Rimmel Nail Nurse as a top coat to make your mani last longer.
Alternatively, there's always nail wraps, our favourite way to quickly create a snazzy design. These Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in Leopard Pinks, £5, ones are super easy to use and will look just as good as Lily's!
And there you have it, the purrrrfect nails!
Have you ever tried out leopard print nails? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!